Articles on this Page
- 02/10/14--06:00: _Love Doesn’t Keep H...
- 02/28/14--05:50: _Can’t Get Him Out o...
- 03/19/14--09:30: _He Won’t Hurt You I...
- 07/29/14--10:21: _Choose Love
- 08/19/14--12:30: _The Truth About Hap...
- 08/25/14--09:45: _5 Good Reasons One ...
- 01/23/15--01:13: _The Wife Tag (How M...
- 02/05/15--05:22: _Love Gets Deep
- 10/27/15--06:44: _Men Who Go For It
- 03/22/18--14:33: _Peace & Happiness w...
- 02/10/14--06:00: Love Doesn’t Keep Hurting
- 02/28/14--05:50: Can’t Get Him Out of My Head or Out of My Bed
- 03/19/14--09:30: He Won’t Hurt You If He Loves You?
- 07/29/14--10:21: Choose Love
- 08/19/14--12:30: The Truth About Happiness
- 08/25/14--09:45: 5 Good Reasons One Should NOT Follow Their Heart
- 01/23/15--01:13: The Wife Tag (How Much Does She Know?)
- 02/05/15--05:22: Love Gets Deep
- 10/27/15--06:44: Men Who Go For It
- 03/22/18--14:33: Peace & Happiness with Singleness By Joy L. Mosley
One of the love songs that I have on constant rotation (and by constant rotation I mean I play it back to back for hours -poor Dell- ) is “I Need” by TGT. The beat and voices are bananas but the lyrics rock my soul! 1 of the lines that I love so much in the
There is a reoccurring theme going on of women not being able to let go of crumbs so that they may enjoy the entire cake; and it makes sense. The spiritual connection that is created when two people have sex is beyond our human comprehension. It’s so deep and powerful that God said we are
When I first got married (almost 12 years ago) I had no clue what I was really in for. I thought I’d always be happy, I’d never be hurt again, and my real life fairly tale had come true. The problem with most fairy tales is they often leave out reality and real life. Make
Often times people are so afraid of getting hurt by someone that they completely shut down all together. They think they are doing their heart/emotions a favor and lie to themselves saying it’s a form of protection. But if you are protecting yourself from the love of God and others, then you are in fact
So I know this to be true because I lived in the fake zone for years. So maybe I was able to fool others but the most important people knew the truth (God, myself, my hubby and son) So I had to fix that! The things that I controlled I CHANGED and the things that I didn’t,
1) Your heart is deceitful and wicked! That saying “Oh he has a good heart” no, no, no, our hearts are deceiving! Here, I’ll show you: “The heart is is hopelessly dark and deceitful, a puzzle that no one can figure out.” Jeremiah 17:9 2) You heart will have you trying to save relationships that have
How hard do we work at our relationships with those that we say we love? Is it at the same level as our educations or careers; or is it more? Because people grow and change (in healthy relationships) it’s necessary to grow and change and work harder even to stay on top of things. To […]
Mature men are not afraid to pursue with the possibilities of rejection. They know and understand their worth and that no matter the outcome, they will not lose. #WhatGodHasForMeItIsForMe
For some singles its a hard place to get too. Wanting love is a very significant and important part of life, and for many singles its a hard thing to grapple with when you’ve spent years and decades without it or never experienced it . Yes its about trusting the Lord for his best, no […]